25 March 2014

Thought Conundrum


We often contradict ourselves. 


I am many things and many things I am
I have sides
I wear masks
I am kindness laced with ice and
Grudges layered with smiles

I laugh when I hate and 
I sneer when I feel
I play with your mind and I
Mess with your heart

We are alike
We are not

I like giving riddles
I hate to learn

I like to meddle but
Cross me and you'll
Burn

Nothing is honest
Nothing is true
Believe me too fast and
You'll end up in
Woe
I can make you
Fall
Deeper than before
Turn you loyal
Turn you confused

02:49 AM
Typical me. Being "thoughtful" late in the night. 
Or is it early in the morning.
Ratu Annisaa Suryasumirat || 24 July 2013

MOOD PICTURES | Source: Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know how to follow people on blogger. Obviously, I lied. Haha.