20 July 2014

Bleep Bloop

[I just want to start talking about nonsense. Bear with me.] 

 Nightmarish town is Silent Hill.

I dreamt about Silent Hill and there I saw bodies with no heads pepper along the swerving roads and yes it was swerving because I did not see where I was heading for this car I drove was going out of control and thank God no one was meddling. Before I crash let me tell you..

.. about the end of the world since it is falling. I saw you through a one way mirror, laughing. You looked so beautiful, so I stalk you, I creep you, and when you run I will go and chase you, giggling. 

[PS: Nothing is of any sense but it is at the time when you dream.]

Bleep Bloop
Various dates

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't know how to follow people on blogger. Obviously, I lied. Haha.