5 June 2013

Inner Turbulence

What I do everyday are primarily be done with the reason to only waste my life further. Like writing in here.

I hate almost everything. Yet I love them too as much as I hate them. It's a rather contradictory sentiment. I don't know what I actually feel for most of the time. I don't understand myself that I'm almost sure I can understand other people better than understanding my own person. Sometimes I'm even sure that I can read people to their very essences, their true selves; much better than I do myself.

I have sociopathic tendencies by that of an 82.25% according to this doubt-able quiz I took on the net. It's just a quiz anyway. Still bothers me though. What I found somewhat accurate to the point of it being laughable, is that the quiz also said that I have a narcissistic personality disorder by a high probability. It's not like what you think, about taking self-centered pictures only. Narcissists are more of very selfish creatures. They will do anything to gain what they want, need. They care little to none about others. I care very much about the people I hold dear, but there are days where I just feel empty. It does sound cliche- I have no better word to properly explain what I feel. Narcissists lack empathy, arrogant, and they become jealous easily of others' achievements.



The reason why. They want only themselves to be admired by people. Seeing others get admiration can make them become irrationally jealous. 

Sociopaths have shallow emotions, thus making them can only experience emotions on the surface level. Emotions don't really touch their heart. They lie frequently. Lying for them is like singing in the shower. We don't care when we sing alone in the shower. We do it shamelessly, obvious and definite. Pathological lying. It is an incapacity for them to love as well.

A sociopath could be a narcissist and so is the other way around. They are akin, but two different things altogether.

"A sociopath needs victim while narcissist needs admirer." 

"A Narcissist lacks empathy in the form of belittling, name-calling, and defaming another’s character. A Sociopath lacks empathy in a criminal or physically violent way." -Source

You'll be baffled by how many things you can discover about yourself only through answering several simple questions.


Inner Turbulence
2 June 2013

11 comments:

  1. Firstly, i don't know what a sycophant is, and why you put it above the comment box, so i'm just going to write my comment here.

    I've just known about the real definition and scope of a narcissistic. I was about to say, "Well, isn't everyone a narcissistic these days?" (with all those #selfies in instagram--dude! You're not even that cute!). But hey, i guess being selfish takes you somewhere? I learnt that from Iron Man. It sucks to be Spiderman.

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comment because MAN, that was a 'real' comment, not some typical "i love your glasses" or "nice!" (wtf). It means you actually took the time and managed to read the sentences in the post (or am i being narcissistic?).

    Keep in touch.

    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sycophant is a person who acts obsequiously toward someone in order to gain advantage; a servile flatterer. That is the google definition. The simple definition is a person who flatters others in order to gain something from the person they flatter. Essentially, a toady.

      We all at one time will think of that and it's misleading us. Yes, not even that cute. It tickles me sometimes.

      I agree that most comments we receive are that of the fishing-for-compliments persuasion by the leaver. Don't worry, most teenagers are narcissists. We like to be the centre of attention.

      Certainly.

      Delete
  2. yes,on a certain time i also dont know what i actually feels..love and hate are hard to distinguish sometimes. i really like your black-ish outfit! andd i think i've seen you somewhere.....turns out that we are in the same school.... i've just graduated yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather hard to distinguish between the feeling of love and hate. Some relationships are even based on hatred and feuds. I've experienced that we can never really call ourselves friends with someone without never going through the phase of hostility or differences.

      Thank you.

      Really? I was in the choir at the graduation.

      Delete
  3. I think these words sychopant and sociopath is too cool to has negative meanings. But yes thats life. what you looks outside sometimes does not really reflect whats inside. I always adore people who have deep analysis like you because, man, I have blog in english, but my vocabularies is really simple and suck. ahahhah, so hard to explain when I need to shout about my my opinion. And in additional, I ever make a critics about a person but this person cannot accept it, this person even make a blog post about me. ahahha. because yeah usually people always adore this person and compliment are everywhere for this person, and then suddenly nobody like me come and say I don't like this person outift. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sycophant is a term used for someone who flatters other in order to gain something. Sociopath is a personality disorder that develops into extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour as well as lack of conscience.

      I completely understand your meaning and don't worry, I accept any kind of critique. People who can't accept critiques are those who will never gain improvement or betterment.

      Our English will get better and better the more we use it. More often, more likely to get better.

      Thank you for your thoughts.

      Delete
  4. Hey! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog the other day, and sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you. Hope you visit Lala Land again :)

    Your thoughts in this post are so interesting... this sort of this is exactly why I decided to study psychology.

    http://www.ifellfromlalaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psychology is indeed interesting. I will certainly visit again.

      Delete

I don't know how to follow people on blogger. Obviously, I lied. Haha.